Wednesday 12 October 2011

Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra are 'lallu': SRK

Shah Rukh Khan says he had approached his friends Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra to direct his mega-budget " RA.One" but they chickened out.



Shahrukh Khan



I went to all directors to make this film ('RA.One') and even my own friends like Karan or Aditya. They all are 'lallu' (idiots) I say. I wanted to do something more than a romantic comedy," Shah Rukh told his friend, actress Preity Zinta on a TV Show
The 45-year-old, who plays a superhero in the film which is releasing Oct 26, is hoping for positive things for the project. It is directed by Anubhav Sinha.
"I have been informed that I am officially broke and 'RA.One' has turned out to be one of the most expensive films. If this film does well, it will go down the history and will be remembered. I am glad I have bought something to India which has never been seen before... I am very inspired by 'Krish' and 'Drona',  he said.
"RA.One" also features Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor, with a cameo by superstar Rajinikanth and a special voiceover by Amitabh Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment