Wednesday 9 November 2011

Indians won’t accept Veena Malik as their bahu: Rakhi Sawant



Now that the promotional pictures of Veena Malik shooting for her forthcoming Swayamvar on telly have already leaked in the press, our original item gal Rakhi Sawant is not ready to accept Veena in her new avatar.

'I protest!'

Rakhi, who had appeared in the first edition of Swayamvar on Imagine TV, says rather candidly: "I protest against the choice of celebrity! Arre Indian celebrities ko lena chahiye tha! I don't think Indian parents will accept Veena Malik as their bahu. After all, she's a Pakistani national! I could understand if this show was happening in Pakistan! I am really sure that Shiv Sena and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena will not allow a Pakistani star to have such a marriage in India!"

'Lost faith!'

Ask Rakhi if she's ready for another Swayamvar, and she says, getting emotional: "Honestly speaking, after seeing my parents' marriage, I have lost all faith in marriage. I don't marriage is a great institution! But still, if I get a good proposal, I may think about marriage some day."

No comments:

Post a Comment