Wednesday 9 November 2011

Neha Dhupia turns lingerie designer



Neha Dhupia is turning into a businesswoman by branching out into designing lingerie and shoes. 

The actress has been working on the idea for months and is currently putting finishing touches to it. Working closely with a team of designers, she is personally selecting the innerwear and shoe styles that will be sold on a website.

A source reveals, "Neha has a huge collection of shoes and keeps adding to it whenever she travels abroad. She felt there wasn't an avenue for women to get quality stuff here, so she's decided to get involved and come up with a one-stop shop for lingerie and shoes."

Neha confirms, "I've always felt that shoppers are extremely shy when it comes to buying lingerie and I wanted to give them an option where they could pick up stuff without inhibitions. I always buy shoes and lingerie on my trips abroad, and felt that those who can't should be given the option of buying it from the comfort of their own homes. I will personally be involved in selecting the designs and products that will be showcased online."

The actress adds that her lingerie line will be both comfortable and sexy. "It will be attractive and at the same time high on comfort. There will be a wide variety of styles and colours to choose from, so there will be something for everyone." Even though she will not be modelling the lingerie herself, Neha says she might do so in the future. "I plan to do everything to make this venture a success, other than going to the doorstep and delivering the products myself!" she laughs. "I wouldn't mind modelling for my lingerie line once it becomes popular."

No comments:

Post a Comment